LES SYNONYMES (SYNONYMS)
LEARN FRENCH VOCABULARY WITH SYNONYMS
When you learn a new word or expression, it is always a good idea to explore it a little bit, to try to find out if it has a little twin hiding somewhere… In other words, does it have a synonym, a word that has the same meaning?
Time to put your detective hat on and investigate the few words listed below. Just fill in the blanks with synonyms, or equivalent expressions, and post your answers in the comment box.
Bonne enquête! Enjoy the investigation!
- Des vêtements; ______________ Clothes
- Un sentiment; _______________ A feeling
- Un(e) ami(e); ________________ A friend
- Joli(e); _____________________ Pretty
- Moche; ____________________ Ugly
- Cool; ______________________ Cool
- Stupide;____________________ Stupid
- Tendre; ____________________ Tender, affectionate
- Nettoyer; ___________________ To clean
- Se trouver; __________________ To be (somewhere)
- Interroger;__________________ To interrogate/ask questions
- Plaisanter; __________________ To be kidding
- Distraire; ___________________ To entertain
- Etre distrait(e); _______________ To be distracted
- A tout à l’heure;_______________ See you later
Réponses (answers): des habits,une impression/une émotion, un(e) pote/copain/copine, beau/belle, laid, sympa, idiot, doux/douce, laver, être, demander, rigoler, amuser, être dans la lune, à plus tard.
LEARN 8 FRENCH POSITIVE EXPRESSIONS 8 DICTONS POSITIFS Transcript: SALUT TOUT LE MONDE ! Today I thought I’d fight another preconceived idea about the French. They are said to have a bad temper, to be negative. Well, I’d like to show
Using film to learn French is always a great idea! My favorite kind of movies to use… comedies of course! Here’s an extract from an old French movie, a comedy and a classic of French cinema entitled “Les Sous-Doués Passent
ANTONYMS LEARN FRENCH ANTONYMS Enrich your French vocabulary using antonyms Antonyms: a great way to memorize French vocabulary One major task when learning a foreign language is to keep enriching one’s vocabulary. The traditional method is to learn list of words
Only registered users can comment.